Thank you for your interest in working for Gemini Gymnastics. Applications are only accepted for posted employment opportunities through and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking a responsible, organized, detailed oriented and energetic Recreational Director/Administrator and a Recreational Gymnastics Coach for a full time or part time position.
Working closely with the Office Manager, the Owner and an enthusiastic group of colleagues with reporting to the Owner, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and overlooking the Full Cycle of Recreational Program including Gemini Gems program. This is a front line customer service position that requires evening and weekend shifts.
The key accountabilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of Recreational Program including Gemini Gems program
- Supervise and Train Recreational Staff (15-30 employees)
- Staff scheduling
- Staffing including hiring
- Cover employee shifts if necessary (no sub available)
- Take registrations: all forums / methods of delivery; Answer the telephone/messages and take appropriate follow up action; Be responsible for the general email account; Greet walk in clientele – Be the front line person to problem solve / direct inquiries / program inquiries
- Manage the G.O. registrations
- Website posting
- Support programs through managing databases; producing documents (program schedules, attendance lists, Posters etc.)
- Manage and administer facility bookings (parties, private lessons; etc.)
- Manage and administer the day to day facility inventories (party supplies, camp supplies)
- Manage the website (WordPress platform)
- Addressing Customer’s Issues
- Other Admin duties such as data entry and filing
- Support Gemini policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and expertise:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a comparable role including proven Customer Service, Public Relations and Office Skills competencies with ability to work evenings and weekends
- Minimum NCCP Level 1 Certified Gymnastics & Trampoline
- NCCP Level 2 is an asset
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification is an asset
- Coached Recreational program
- Advanced computer literacy including extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, website platforms, Brochures. Data Entry.
- Supervision and Management Skills (manage 15-30 employees).
- Strong administrative, organizational and time management skills. Ability to work in a fast paced environment, meet all deadlines and balance priorities complemented with the ability to take both direction and initiative, as appropriate
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills: tact; diplomacy and discretion and good judgement; flexibility to cope with ongoing changes
- Create Recreational Programs and Levels
Recreational Gymnastics Coach
- Job Type: Part Time
- Must be Level 1 certified or Foundations trained
- Must enjoy working with children of all ages and abilities
- Comfortable coaching progressive skills on each of the apparatus
- Gymnastics background is a strong asset
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) and the Human Rights Code. Gemini Gymnastics will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or the assessment process to applicants with disabilities. Read more about accommodations for employees and applicants with disabilities below
Gemini Gymnastics is happy to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process.
During the hiring process, job applicants selected for an interview will be provided with accommodation.
Please contact Human Resource Services if you require any accommodation to ensure your equal participation in the recruitment and selection process with Gemini Gymnastics or, at any time, if you require individual accommodation.