Your child will enjoy a week or a day of gymnastics, with the added bonus of themes, organized games and fun crafts. Customizable to suit a parents busy schedule, we offer a variety of camp options including full week programs, and per day programs!
When You Arrive:
- Sign your camper in at the table.
- Parents remove their shoes in the front lobby and place them on the ‘Parent Shoe Racks’.
- Campers remove their shoes in the front lobby, carry them into the change room, and place them on the ‘Athlete Shoe Racks’ along the walls.
- The first 2 change rooms are available for your use and they are both family friendly.
- Children can hang up their outdoor clothing and put their back-backs (including their lunch bags) on the benches.
- They can bring their waters into the gym with them and place them on the ‘water shelf’.
- If you would like to stay after drop-off or if you arrive early for pick-up, there is a waiting area upstairs with 3 large windows and a TV monitor pointed at the Rec side for your convenience (you can wear shoes upstairs, just not in the change room & gym area).
Some important things to note:
- Full day camp runs from 9:00am-4:00pm. For half day camp, AM runs from 9:00am-12:00pm and PM runs from 1:00pm-4:00pm.
- Extended care runs from 8:00am-9:00am and 4:00pm-5:00pm (pre-registered campers only).
- If dropped off early or picked up late, you will be charged a fee of $10+HST.
- Please sign your camper in at the door upon your arrival and sign your camper out at pick-up.
- Your camper should wear comfortable athletic wear; they can wear a gymsuit/leotard if they would like to, but it is not required (no jeans, no dresses, and nothing with buckles or zippers, etc.)
- Campers should be in bare feet when inside the gym.
- Send your camper with outdoor clothing, as we may go outside for some activities if weather permits!
- Please make sure long hair is tied back.
- Please do not wear any jewelry.
- Remember to pack lots of water!
- Full Day Campers: pack 2 snacks and a lunch. Half Day Campers: pack 1 snack. (Gemini is PEANUT FREE).
Driving & Parking Policy:
- Parking is available in the south lot. There is additional parking available in the lot west of our facility (across the road).
- Please do not park anywhere but in the designated parking spots. Do not park along the curb or along the fence.
- Please follow the direction of the one-way signs coming into the facility and drive slowly and carefully.
- Do not park in handicap spots unless you have a handicap parking permit displayed on your vehicle.
- Gemini has adopted the “Boomerang” program. This is a program where families are asked to bring all their garbage home with them. This includes all packaging, food waste, and diapers.
- Our facility is not set up to sort organic matter or even recycle as fully as we can at home, the garbage can be disposed of in a more environmentally friendly manner. By initiating a waste-free, boomerang program, we can work together to support the environment. It significantly reduces food and packaging waste. Uneaten food and waste can become a pest hazard. With the Boomerang Program, organic waste can be returned home and added to the household “green bin”.
See below for information on our various camps